Monday, 21 March 2016

A Sunday affair


“The joy of dressing is an art.” — John Galliano

I hope all of you are having a gala springtime with so much of colour and freshness around.Are those floral dresses out of your closet yet? I am sure they are. For me, a dress is a must in a wardrobe.There is a certain type of dress for every occasion be it an interview,a dinner date, a glitzy party or just a stroll down the park.For every mood, there exists a dress. Empire waist, A-line,sheath, body-con, wrap, shift and so many more.
Here is how I wore my floral-shift dress on a sunny Sunday.



I teamed up my floral shift dress with my favorite pair of nude heels & a an envelope clutch.I love the color nude as it comes very handy when one's outfit is overly printed or loud and also it goes with everything under the sun.

And for the hairstyle I decided to make a sleek bun as open hair would have looked too top heavy with the prints.
I accessorized my outfit with a pair of pearl ear tops.


I bought this dress from Sarojini Nagar market,New Delhi for 100 INR & got it altered into a shift dress as it was plus sized.I loved the dress too much to have let it go.
I hope you liked the look. :)

Credit- Hage Namie

Much love,
Rabika


No comments:

Post a Comment