Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Hello March :)



"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." 
-Charles Dickens
Hello,

I am sure all of you are welcoming the season of bloom with wide smiles.Who doesn't love this season, isn't it? The warm sunshine,the clear blue sky,blooming flowers in all colours,birds chirping, lush lawns and not to forget the pastel and floral splash on our wardrobe and yes, the delicate ruffles.The start of Spring is also the time when one can team up clothes from different seasons like your favorite sweater & shorts, maxis & lightweight denim jackets. And I absolutely love this versatility because soon the scorching summers will be knocking at our doors.

Here's a peek to how I teamed up my kimono sleeved floral shrug to welcome the Queen of seasons.



I teamed up my kimono sleeved floral shrug with my all time favourite high waisted black jeans.Since school,high waists have been my favorite as it accentuates one's curves and adds a little length to one's legs.If teamed up properly no jeans can be as flattering as high waists. I have accessorized it with my favorite cat eye sunnies to make the outfit a bit edgy.

Like I mentioned before spring is also a season of mix and match.
I teamed up my attire with black ankle boots and accessorized it with a black bagpack.
I chose the colour black to balance the burst of floral prints in my outfit and also I love the colour.







 
 I bought this shrug from Sarojini  Nagar market,New Delhi for 300 INR.
I hope you liked the look. :)


Picture credit-Monica a.k.a duhtheaww

Much love,
Rabika

3 comments:

  1. Loving your kimono shrug to bits.Keep 'em coming!!

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love.
    Happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete